Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Boobies! Bready Egg Boobies & C-cupcakes!

March 20 was the one year anniversary of my... er... Well, my boob job. lol! They are the best boobies in the entire world so I threw them a small party with all boob shaped food!

For All the Pictures in Bigger sizes, Check out the Flickr Set!

Now, I admit the first course of this meal is a bit of a stretch as far a "boob shaped". But, if you don't already know, I've been horrendously sick recently with a stomach virus that just won't quit and my mom used to make this dish (normally know as egg in the hole ^_^) for me when I was recovering from sickness, and I've totally been craving it. SOOOOoo, I did my best to incorporate the familiar and oh-so-smile-inducing shape of boobies whenever I could... because... Fuck you I wanted eggs dammit. So I'm gunna teach you how to make TETAS*HUEVOS!

What you need:
2 Slices of Bread
2 Eggs
Butter or Margarine
2 Cups, One Large, One Small
Pan to Fry in and Appropriate heat source
Yup, That's all.

Get Started!
Turn Heat Source on Low
Lightly butter-grease pan and put on heat

Food!
First take your bread and butter both sides.
Next, take your cups,






And Press them down, big first, then the little one in the center of the larger... so it looks like this when you're done:


See How the booby shape is comin' out? Oh yeah!




Take the inside circle and Separate it from the outer put both in pan.
Next, take your eggs (which I have festively decorated to keep in theme








And crack them very carefully so that the egg yolk is inside the hole in the larger circle... Like this:


Then super carefully (and I mean that, these are a bitch to flip and not break/fuck up the placement of the yolk) after about 2-3 minutes flip. Now, I like my yolks runny (the bread soaks it up and that's suuuuuuper tasty) but if you don't like it Awesome then the cook time from here on out varies. But serve 'em up... putting the little toasty circle right on top of the egg in the place it used to be and enjoy TETASHUEVOS!

Don't even try to tell me that the resemblance isn't uncanny! ;P


Now for the C-cupcakes.








Once again I'm sick so yay for Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker!





So Basically here - Just follow the instructions they so nicely provide for you on the box ox cupcakes... then let them cool, and frost nipples on them! Yay FUN!



I love boobs, I'm not a lesbian... but who the hell doesn't love boobs? Seriously, ladies... speak up! You totally know boobs are totally awesome and totally fun even if they aren't yours. For real. Don't Lie. They are super fun and FREE to boot(unless you happen to have gone my route... then its totally not free. But still fun- Epic Fun.) Let's hear it!

Until Tomorrow
Rockon TenderLumplings!
Moonshine**
**BoobCulinary Master Extraordinaire

*I met a PuertoRican fellow at the Club the other day- He taught me 'tits' in Spanish and said I had a very nice accent! :) Made me happy.


PS- My train ticket is booked - Weds I'm hoppin' on a Back Back Train to take me home... Dance Sched to follow when I have it! ;P

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Tamika said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't get to participate in the celebration :(

 
At March 22, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Moonshine Bonanza said...

LOL That's why I brought you c-cupcakes of your own! I'll make a sad face if you don't send me a pic of you eatin' them! Or at least just fondling them a little.

 
At April 20, 2010 at 1:16 AM , Anonymous Sutton Burleigh said...

Still the best abs around!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home