Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AeroGASM

*WARNING*
This post contains brainy content (I swear!)

So the other day I was in the car and I had an orgasm... It's totally not what you think. I was by myself, and there were no toys involved. It was caused by unyielding awesomeness of, you guessed it... AEROSMITH! This song in particular (For reference, it happened when the time signature changes for the guitar solo ^_^). Now, usually I'm not one to complain much about orgasms, but I have to say, while driving it just doesn't seem safe!

This actually got me thinking about a story that was told to by (no foolin') my psychology teacher at my (Catholic!) high school. I can't remember (if anyone can, PLEASE PLEASE let me know. It is drivin' me bonkers) if this gem is actually attached to any of the (hornball) fathers of modern psych (Skinner, Watson, etc.), but I do know that its all about operant conditioning, which, for as cool as it is... may limit the Aerosmith I can listen to whilst driving. :P

The story goes like this:
So our psychologist and his wife have a healthy sex life, this stands to reason because psychologists are always hornier than the average Joe. Every time psychman brings his wife to the edge of climax, he tugs on her earlobe. He repeats this every single time they are intimate.
Psychman and his wife are then invited to a dance party, and a fancy once at that. Psychman and his wife enjoy a high social standing and enjoy all levels snobbery and hobbnobbery... Until the psychologist decides to pull on his wife's ear on the dance floor.

... And that's why our psychologist no longer has a wife.

I guess the moral of the story is NEVER EVER underestimate the power of awesome sex. Or Aerosmith. ^_^ I guess it also does an interesting job of explaining behaviorism and reinforcement conditioning. Man, looking back now I guess I should give that teacher some additional sweet ups for being (*ahem*) edgy and actually teaching me something. The learning feeling... It's soooo good.

You know, this whole thing also reminds me of something a read in a book (an awesome book that everyone should read. Its by Mary Roach, it's called "Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex" - go buy it... at a Borders. Not Barnes and Crappy. BORDERS. Seriously, if you go to B&N I will find you.)

Uum..Anyway, There was a part in the book that dealt with a woman who could orgasm whenever she wanted... just by thinking. Awesome right? Well, not so awesome is the girl who orgasms all the time from weird, non sexual outside stimuli. Like... a hug from a friend or... I dunno... A sneeze. AWKWARD! However, if you want to know more about those lovely ladies and a million other things you didn't know you didn't know about sex, then you're just going to have to read BONK by MARY ROACH. DO IT.*

Thats all for now, I'll keep y'all posted on future aerogasms lol
ROCKON
Moooooooooonshine*
*UNpaidEndorser :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home