Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Movin' Out (Internets Picks of the Century!)

So tonight is my last night in my house in Tennessee. I spent all day today packing and getting ready for my long ass drive tomorrow. I don't really have anything to write about. My brain has been in a very passive, 420ish mood today ;)

That being said, I'm starting a new segment on this blog called 'Internets Picks of the Century'. This Tuesday, I've decided to post a few fun internet games that I've stumbled upon - All for the purposes of killin' that precious time!

Card Toss- The old playing card in top hat game without any of the cleanup!

Puki:The Swarm- A fun flash game shooter where you're attacked by cute little bloodsuckers!

Winterbells- Hop the bunny up the bells in this addictive, yet tranquil, game.

Hoshi Saga- Find the Stars!

So those are my Internets Picks of the Century for this week ^_^
HaveFun
ROCKON
Moonshine*
*LazyBlogger

PS - Look for reports from the road!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home