Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Internetz Picks of the CENTURY (this week)

I have been working my ASS off (literally haHA!) this week. I've been working day shift, night shift & promotions; today was my day off. I should have tried to come up with an actual post, I know, I know, but I didn't. I didn't because I was tired. I'm still tired, even after a quite substantial nap.

So I'm calling on the help and guidance of my stumbleupon.com (if you don't have a SU account, stop being a retard and click the link in the right menu and SIGN UP) to find my favorites pages... to give you, the good people, *MY* readers, the best I feel this big crazy place called THE INTERNETS has to offer!

Umm... *rustle rustle*... Thaaaat's right... THE BEST!...
*RUSTLE RUSTLE*
*Grumble*
AH! Here we go!

BEST COMIC OF THIS WEEK!
theWAREHOURE Web Comic- This is another gem of a stick figure comic. This strip in particular made me giggle :)

BEST OF ARTICLES THIS WEEK!
Io9's most Heartwarming Article EVER- Advisory, you will need tissues. And not in the masturbation way.

Wow, that was quick- Remember that contest about being the first person to pitch a perfect game on 2ksports's MLB 2k10? Well here is the awesome story of the guy who won.

THE MOST EYEOPENING (and disappointing) THING THIS WEEK
If Super Mario Bros. was made in 2010- I would cry. And would need to get a tattoo removed.

BEST GAME OF THE WEEK
Adverputt- A fun mini putt game! I scored 1 under par!

AND FINALLY THE EDUCATIONAL STUFF!
OKOK, this is technically a Web Comic... HOWEVER, with a subject matter like the correct usage of the semicolon, I had to stick it in the educational section. I like semicolons; I should use them more often.

Well, thats's all for right now. I'm in the process of getting back into shape. I'm sore, I'm tired & I'm pretty overall miserable! See you at Deja Vu tonight ;) lol

Yours, in ROCK
MOONSHINE*
*grumpyface

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home