Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moonshine's Stuff

I don't have anything pressing to write about today. But, I did take some pictures of some of my stuff...
This is my lighter collection... ridin' about 80 strong right here... There are a few lighters not pictured... But this is most of them. I'm after more lighters in the Classic Rock collection... the only one I have now is AEROSMITH :) Also, I made some of these (namely the Pokemon ones. They aren't my greatest made lighters, but man, I love Pokemon)

These are my Video Game T-shirts. Most of them come from the little boys' section of Walmart.
This seriously made me realize the other day that Mario only has ONE POSE: Maybe this is the reason I've always liked Luigi better... He has just a little more personality (and IMHO is much, much cuter)I *do* have a secret crush on Luigi...

That's all for now - Gotta get ready for work!
POWERSTARshine*
*moonshine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home