Friday, October 8, 2010

Gypsy Boots #1 - "How *NOT* to be a Stripper- Lesson 1"



Welp, changed the name of my Comic. Which also means I started numbering them over again... #1!

I really like this one... I see too many girls gettin' themselves into trouble at work with alcohol. If you have to be drunk to be naked... Then you prolly shouldn't be a Stripper. Duhhhhr. That being said... I'm not going to say that I haven't done every single one of these things... in fact, people who aren't strippers do all this shit all the time... However Most functioning people aren't allowed to/don't drink at work.

When your work is everyone else's party... Well, staying sober enough to stay put together is not the easiest thing. Trust me though, its worth the effort.

PS Milkshake Bananaz: The anti-Moonshine Bonanza :) Created by my Friend Steven.
ROCK ON!
Moonshine "moreofastoneranyways" Bonanza

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home