Monday, December 12, 2011

Gypsy Boots: Green Greens

Once again, I'm placing my donation button for my Christmas trip home before the comic today, just as a friendly reminder that I very much want to see my family this year :)





Right now, I'm at 15.00 of my 150.00 dollar goal. If, my comic makes you giggle, you should donate 2 dollars ;) And with that, the comic!Another Kirby comic! This is actually kind of a redo of this comic that I drew on napkins a while back. Its not really the same joke, but it has all the same components. I don't know why I'm so convinced that Kirby is a stoner... maybe its the fact that he's always hungry. Come on though, green greens is the first level in Kirby's Dreamland... Think about it.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 13, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Mushishi said...

By what time do you need to make your goal... 20-23 or before to get home... :)

 
At December 13, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Moonshine Bonanza said...

I hope to leave on the 19th... Its a 15 hour drive, I wanna be sure to leave early enough so I'm not rushing too much

 
At December 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Mushishi said...

Damn i dont have a pay day before friday the 23 (But as it happens midnight GTM+1 it would still be around the 22) else i would love to top you up from what you miss till your goal... :) I know how it is to be long away from home, so can understand the desire to get home.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home