Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gypsy Boots: Pole Dancing

Tee Hee, I guess thats not such a bad thing. Polish girls are hot! I think I'm going to open a strip club in Poland called "Pole^2" now!

OK, so now on to the begging part of this post...
Did you know I haven't been home for Christmas in 5 years? Yeah, its totally true. For the first 2 years it was because I was working retail and couldn't get time off. For the last 3 years its been because being a stripper during the holidays BLOWS. Like really really bad.

SO if you all love me like I hope you do, You'll contribute to my Christmas fund to get home this year.







HERE's your incentive... IF I make it home for Christmas this year BECAUSE OF all of your help, I will break the nipple ban and do a video completely topless. Hopefully that will make you all a bit more generous, I'd really like to go home this year! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home