Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Whoa, its been a while!

Remember, if ya love what I do, donations keep me alive!!

Well hey there guys! Its been a looong while since I've payed any attention to this page, mostly because I draw terribly, and thus a future in webcomics maybe wasn't my calling. But I'll be goddamned if I wasn't cleaning up the desktop of my computer today and I found, like, 4 or 5 meme style comics I had made! So I slapped a new banner on this puppy and knocking the dust off! I'm not saying you can expect a lot from me over here... but it DOES indeed still exist. With that being said, did you know that Justin Bieber booked a flight into space on Virgin Galactic? Well I did... and this was my real reaction translated to comic form....

Rock on MOFOS,
Moonie B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home